The Ministry Support Team (MST) are experienced advisors who partner with local churches to equip, educate and grow ministries to children, youth and families.
Each member of the team is committed to seeing young people oriented for life with Jesus by building thriving local gospel communities in Sydney and beyond.
Some of the key ways the MST provide ministry support include:
- Creating networks of local youth and children’s ministers who commit to meeting regularly to encourage each other, learn from their collective experience and pray for the work being done in their communities.
- Meeting one-on-one with individuals or teams to observe current ministries, offer advice and encourage efforts towards growing God’s people in their local setting. Meet your local Ministry Advisor.
- Working intensively with future leaders of our Diocese through a program of Coaching for recent Moore and Youthworks College graduates
- Partnering with local churches to develop clear ministry plans through Youth and/or Children’s Ministry Consultancy
- Hosting a number of big and small training events every year to challenge and grow youth and children's ministers and leaders in their work. View upcoming events here.
- Speaking at your local church and ministry events. Contact us for more information.