The church program helping high-schoolers become better equipped for ministry to young kids.
- Two questions to improve you church’s ministry
- What’s happening to our girls?
- How to run a successful combined youth event
- More young people will come to know Jesus thanks to your support!
- Children’s Worker, Randwick, NSW
- Children’s Minister, Figtree, NSW
- Youth and Children worker, Blakehurst, NSW
- Childrens’ Worker (2.5 days), Darling Point, NSW
- Senior Human Resources Advisor, Sydney CBD, NSW
- School Chaplain, Middleton Grange, NSW 2171
Year 13 Gap Year
The Year 13 Youthworks Gap Year is all about growing school-leavers to know Jesus better.
It is essential that everyone who has contact with children and young people receive thorough training.
Check out our conference centres around Sydney.
Training leaders of all ages to share the good news of Jesus with children and young people.