Weekend Supervisor Casual
Division/Branch: Youthworks Conference Centres
Location: Royal National Park (Sutherland), South of Sydney, NSW
Job Type: Casual
Closing Date: as soon as the position is filled
Weekend Supervisor Casual to join Youthworks Conference Centres.
Youthworks Conference Centres provide a place of temporary community for groups for relational and personal growth. They are intentional partners to schools, churches and like-minded community groups through networking, collaboration and facilitation of Word ministry. They provide outstanding venues in amazing locations and Christian hospitality. They believe their interactions with guests and each other are opportunities to promote and proclaim the gospel.
About the role
As a Weekend Supervisor, you will support the weekend guest groups by ensuring that they are attended to in the area of quality hospitality service including liaising with guests, supervising staff and assisting staff when required.
This casual position is approximately 17 hours over a Friday night to Sunday period. The position is not rostered on every weekend; rather, it forms part of the roster to ensure year-round operations.
- Oversee high-quality client-centered hospitality service that achieves a pleasant experience for our guests and promotes Youthworks in a positive way
- Oversee daily upkeep and general cleanliness of all general guest areas, hospitality service areas and meal service spaces so as to provide smooth day-to-day operations
- Ensure that meal service is provided to client groups in a timely fashion
- Oversee staff team
- Liaise with guests
You will need to demonstrate
The successful applicant will need to be:
- a committed Christian who is active in their local church
- experienced in working with people of all ages
- strong in customer service skills
- strong in their work ethos
- strong attention to detail
- a team player
- a self-starter who is focused on completing tasks
Own transport and a current drivers licence is essential as there is no public transport close to the Conference Centres.
In order for your application to be processed a completed application form must be submitted.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description.
Submit in writing a cover letter and resume by clicking 'Apply' below.
Additionally, please upload the completed Application Form when submitting your cover letter and resume.
Your application should address all selection criteria listed in the position description and include current qualifications, relevant professional experience and Christian ministry involvement. Please include a past employer and your current church minister as a referee.
Youthworks Conference Centres is committed to participating in the NSW Working with Children Checks program, and successful applicants must have a valid Working with Children Check ID number for paid employment before an offer of employment can be made. Persons who are ineligible need not apply.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
If your skills are a fit, you will be contacted by a member of our recruitment/HR team.
Applications Close: as soon as the position is filled