Blue Gum Lodge Conference Centre
A short drive from some of Australia’s most iconic landscapes, this lodge is excellent value for money. Blue Gum Lodge is located at Springwood in the lower Blue Mountains, approximately 40 minutes drive from Parramatta, and a 1.5 hour drive from Sydney.
Set amongst 33 hectares of bush land on the edge of Springwood in the Lower Blue Mountains, Blue Gum Lodge is the gateway to Sassafras Reserve and other exceptional bush walking trails.
Please note Blue Gum Lodge is a catered only facility.
Blue Gum Lodge accommodates up to 100 guests. There are 16 carpeted bedrooms using 3 central bathrooms. All rooms are heated.
The facilities at Blue Gum Lodge include:
- Dining area with coffee station and lounge area
- Meeting room with conference equipment that can seat 100 people
- Meeting room that can comfortably seat 40 people
- Recreation hall with basketball court and indoor climbing wall
- Tennis court
- Volley ball court
- Bush chapel
- Open-air campfire area
- BBQ area
- Grassed oval
- A range of sporting equipment is available for your use
Blue Gum Lodge has an in-ground swimming pool with disabled access